Are you interested in becoming an AFF Instructor?
I am an AFF Instructor Examiner and I've had the privilege of working with fellow AFF I/E Keith Wyatt to help several Northern California jumpers earn their rating over the last few years.
I include tunnel training on various AFF techniques at no additional cost as part of the AFF Instructor Rating Course, you just pay the tunnel for the time.
I'm excited to work with all of you!
To participate in a USPA AFF rating course you need the following:
* Be 18 years old;
* USPA membership;
* USPA C-license. USPA only accepts USPA licenses;
* Be a USPA coach or Instructor from another discipline;
* If you hold the Coach rating for less than 12 months you need to have at least 500 jumps;
* Documentation of 6 hours of accumulated free fall time;
* Have the pre-requisites of the USPA AFF proficiency card signed off.
* A copy of the SIM and IRM from within the last two years.
The course fee is $600 paid directly to AFF IEs.
Candidates are responsible for paying for all slots and packjobs.
We are able to accomodate people who want to work on the rating on weekends only or during the week.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!